263 Spring Street
Eureka Springs, AR 72632
Phone: (479) 253-7853
Fax: (479) 253-5497
Located in the largest historic district in the United States, the Bridgeford House, for Eureka Springs lodging, was built by Captain John Bridgeford and his wife Mary after the Civil War. The Bridgefords were prominent residents of Eureka Springs, well known for their hospitality. Captain John was referred to as “that large, jolly gentleman who lived on Spring Street.” The nickname “Uncle John” was bestowed upon him by the town’s many children, as he always had sweets and tall tales. Your hosts, Nadara (Sam) and Jeff Feldman have a strong love and appreciation of the mountains here in Northwest Arkansas. All the rooms have queen size or king size beds and private baths. Modern conveniences include TV with cable, air conditioning, overhead fans, in-room coffee pots with gourmet coffee and tea, refrigerators, Jacuzzis and fireplaces.
The 1884 Bridgeford House Bed and Breakfast has been featured in many newspapers, magazines and other publications such as: Victorian Interiors and Gardens, Southern Living, Eureka Springs Times Echo, The Flashlight, Arkansas National Tour Guide, The American Country Inn, Country Almanac and many B & B Cookbooks.