Saturday, September 8, 2007

Barton Public Library El Dorado, Arkansas

Barton Public Library
200 East 5th Street
El Dorado, Arkansas

Fax: 870.862.3944

Barton Library was founded in 1958 when Union County Library, located in the courthouse, and El Dorado City Library, at Elm and Jackson Streets, merged. Colonel T. H. Barton donated the building. Barton Library is supported by the citizens of Union County through property taxes and contributions.

No comments: